I'm pretty happy lately as I was given another Sunshine Award by Verobirdie many days ago and a Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Raelyn yesterday.
Although I'd already done my Sunshine Award post, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Verobirdie for thinking of me.
No doubt I'm my family's sunshine but I'm sure you're also your humans' sunshine.
Anyway, I'd like to pass this beautiful Sunshine Award to all my blogger friends again.
According to the Very Inspiring Blogger Award rules, I've to
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
Many many thanks to Beautifully Unique. We enjoy reading your blog very much and we love your Rose too. You know that my human sister is also a ROSE, everybody calls her Rosie.
2. Share 7 things about yourself:
1) I'm a singleton. My mom Hana left me and joined her friends over the Rainbow Bridge when I was two months old. Mama Hana was a beauty and my humans say I look like her.
2) I like to chase all the moving objects and I bark at them. I'm noisy boisterous, sweet, cute, gorgeous... please carry on if you like it.
3) I love to eat bugs but not the moving ants, they bite me : (
4) I've my own room and I sleep alone at night. I'm a brave girl, NOT!
5) I'm always hungry and love all kinds of treats. Hint hint... tee hee!
6) I've lots of kitty neighbours who like to sit on top of the walls and tease watch me. I've been trying to catch make friends with them since day one but ...
7) I love reading all my friends' blogs but sometimes my mom doesn't have enough time to visit all of you or leave my pawprints in your box. What to do? She is slow and her brain is small. She just can't do multi-tasking like my clever sister Rosie who can do 10 things at the same time (I might exaggerate A BIT though).
3. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire.
To all my dear friends, please accept this beautiful award and play along if you like it. You know that YOU'RE AN INSPIRATION!
She put today's post as Wordless Wednesday and she really thought today was a Wednesday until she read Lian's comment. Please bear with her!!! I hope you all can have a good laugh because of her silliness and have a great week ahead.
I need a lot of sunshine and fresh air lately as our place is covered by a layer of haze/smog. Thanks to our neighbour country who likes illegal land clearing by burning down their forests for another season of plantations.
So, thank you very much to BassetMomma who awarded us this beautiful Sunshine Award. I do hope I look as pretty as the flower too.
According to the rules, I've to answer some questions and then pass the award along to 10 friends and I've to let them know they have received it.
To answer the questions is fine but instead of passing it to just 10 friends, I would love to pass it to ALL my friends. Please play along the game if you feel like it.
Q & A:
Favorite number: 3 because Sister Rosie thinks 3 is her lucky number. I adore her so I love 3 too.
Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: Yoghurt. Not sure whether it's a drink but what's the difference as I use my tongue to get everything into my mouth.
Facebook or Twitter: Nope. I have none of them at the moment but Sister Rosie has all of them. It seems I used to have my own fb long time ago but then it didn't allow me to have it later on. Boo.
My Passion: Wash my mom's face every morning.
Favorite Pattern: My daily activities, oh, I don't mind some extra outings though!
Favorite Day of the Week: As long as my humans are at home with me, I don't care what day it is.
Favorite Flower: Nope. If only I could eat them.
Talk about the flowers, my mom would like to update her bird plant again.