Monday, April 19, 2010

Still practising...

Greetings! Princess Eva here!

Remember when I was practising how to fly? 
Well, just so you know, I'm getting there. 

Starting first with 2 legs in the air.

And now with 3 legs in the air!



Of course, I haven't mustered the one with 4 legs in the air, but I'm sure that in time will happen naturally.

In the meantime....
Oh DOG! This grass is just SO NICE!



You know what I mean?

Mommy's calling! Sorry dogs, gotta go!

Time to sleep! Nighty Night. 


Phew! I'm so glad nobody noticed an angry Mr. Bear in the corner. 

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Eva,
You are adorable!
Woofs and wags,
sitka

Sallie said...

LOL! You will get it one of these days!

Sara said...

Eva,
A couple more tries, and I think you're going to be airborne.

Emma Rose said...

I think you are almost there! Maybe tomorrow you'll have all 4 off the ground :)

Kisses,
Emma Rose

Remington said...

WOW you will be in the air before no time! Why not fly over to Minnesota and see me sometime....

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Wow - I think you might really be able to fly! Amazing!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Flying is always cool! You'll get that perfect photo very soon! *grins*

Scottie

Tanuki Maxx said...

Thanks for the flying tips,
will try it though I've gotta some weight
first...

Cheers,
maxx

Bandit's Pack said...

Super flying, Eva! Is Eva starting to get a little more hair growth, or is she fluffy from a bath? She's so cute!

 
Template by Deluxe Designs. Edited by Phang Photos