Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. As with any award, there is a bit of ceremony involved. In order to accept the award, we must do the following:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs
I would like to pass this award over to
- Our good friend, Sara and her lovely dogs Oreo and Chewy who are both extra-ordinarily smart AND handsome!
- We love reading about The Sprollies (that's Border Collie x Spaniels) at the Greenhill farm with their most gorgeous pictures.
- Rottrover is a great blog with two STUNNING and sweet rescue rotties.
- I love reading Dawn's blog because not only is it about her gorgeous sheltie, Katie, but she also writes wonderfully and always has some great perspectives of life.
- The KNIGHTs Shelties are the sweetest dogs you will ever meet. They are great agility dogs and are much loved by their humans.
On the home front...