Monday, July 7, 2014

Mum is home!


After zillion years of waiting, Mum IS finally home.


Obviously, she had lots of lots of fun without me in Hannover with sister Rosie and then she did something which really upset me; she secretly flew across some seas to visit my favourite Auntie Lian and brought home with all those sheltie smells and furs with her. I sensed it the second she wanted to give me a bear hug but I immediately dodged a few hundred yards from her. No way, I, as a princess, just can't bear this.

Nope. You can't see me, can you?
However, after some reconsiderations, I decided to forgive her as I could see the guilty look in her eyes. Besides, it seems some treasures were well hidden in her big orange bag. I'd better be smart than sorry.

Look what I've got!
Toys from Auntie Lian and Mum
Can you see the red & white tug and the ball under the turtle frisbee? Those are the toys that Mum learned and made at Auntie Lian's, of course, it's all under auntie Lian's supervision as well.

My sweetest auntie always knows what I like best. It was really difficult for me to pose with those treats though. Hope you can't see my drool.

Mika wanted to know what he has got from Mum and I promised him I'll share all my treats with him. I'm a good girl. I'M.

Well, I'm a very happy princess now.

Some sheltie dance for you guys!







16 comments:

Sara said...

Glad your mom is home, and that she brought back a suitcase full of stuff for the Princess!

Enjoy your goodies Eva!

Molly the Airedale said...

We know you are just thrilled to have your mum back, Eva! Lucky you to get handmade toys!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Cowspotdog said...

Welcome home Eva's Mom. We sure have missed seeing the beautiful girl but gosh she scored big time with all those new toys and treats.

Sheltie Times said...

So glad Mom is back and she brought you presents for the Princess you are.

rottrover said...

Oh Eva!! It's so nice to see you again! And what a lot of cool stuffs you got! We hope you share with Mika!

-Bart, Ruby and Otto

Anna the GSD said...

Mom sure did make up for her long trip with some sweet swag for you!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Pawsome turtle Frisbee! Love your happy Sheltie Dance too!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Oh Eva you got Smart Bones!!!
Those were always my FAVE!! Remember when I reviewed them a few times?
I am so happy your Mom is home but you were smart to give her the "cold" Sheltie Shoulder for a while!
Barks and licks and love, Dakota

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Oh Eva so glad your Mom is home!!!
You really got a lot of treats!!!
Love your pretty turtle frisbe!!

Pippa Sheltie said...

And you're a beautiful princess too Eva! It was worth it mum going away, look at all of your treaties and toys! They will last you months, heehee! Enjoy!
Have a super week,
Pippa :)

Diana said...

Everyone is happy when mom's home!

Anonymous said...

wow she felt really guilty huh? I love all the toys and treats you've got but the best is, that she is together with you now! and that's really worth a wild sheltie-dance!

Dawn said...

Awww Eva...she loves you really she does!

Helen said...

So glad your Mum is home. Also glad she got to see your sister Rosie though. Enjoy your treats and toys.

Unknown said...

all those pressies are befitting the special princess that is Eva !!

Angy said...

your blog and your dogs are beautiful <3
I´m amazed by all the nice entries.
all the best from the BorderFun Team (borderfun.blogspot.com)

 
Template by Deluxe Designs. Edited by Phang Photos