Friday, July 24, 2015

Hokkaido and MOI


I'm so sorry that I've been missing in action for a week as Mom, Dad and Dad's mum went to Hokkaido for holiday so I'd to go to my summer camp again. Sigh!!! Frankly speaking, I'm not so keen on the summer camp anymore even though I've some friends there.

I think Hokkaido is quite pretty as they had taken a lot of pictures which I'm going to share some with you here.

Tomita Farm for Lavender and other flowers

Tempura set lunch


A ramen restaurant

some sashimi for lunch - I think Dad and Mom love raw food diet too! 
Otaru Canal 
This is absolutely crazy! 7 layers rainbow ice-cream!

Can you imagine how much Japanese eat in one meal? That's a lot, isn't it?

Hokkaido Government Building in Sapporo
Onuma Quasi Park- the mountain in the picture is a dormant volcano, Mount Komagatake.
A cutie bear is trying to impress tourists by doing this post all the time in order to get more treats.

Showa Shinzan - is a volcanic lava dome in the Toya National Park, Hokkaido.
Guess what? When I was home, Mom made me do the "leave it" thing again.
Well, I don't mind it at all as being patient is my forte.


The huge beef flavoured biscuit is stored safely in my stomach at last.


I'm a happy girl again!

To tell you a secret, I truly love the beef tongue treats that Mom got me from Hokkaido. :)





14 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning photos! And the food.....yum!

Glad you're back home from camp Eva, so you can get back to all the spoiling a princess deserves.

Molly the Airedale said...

OMD, that 7 layer ice cream cone really got our attention! How we wish we could have a super-duper cone like that one! We are so happy that your peeps brought you awesome treats and that you're home, Eva!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Beef tongue treats???? Wowzers, those sound delicious!!! And that trip looks like it was a great time too. We think we would have really enjoyed each layer of that BIG ice cream cone!!!

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

easyweimaraner said...

Oh you got beef tongue treats... wow! have you seen the weimaraner at your summer camp too? ....ummmm.... it's not possible to bring that ginormpus rainbow ice cream over from Hokkaido, right?... how bad that the best things always melt away :o)
easy rider

Cowspotdog said...

that was some ice-cream - we would be happy to slurp our way through that with some of that beef tongue sprinkled on top of it :)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

OMG Eva!! My Mom can't believe that ice cream cone!! WOW!! So glad your parents had a great time and that you are now home from camp! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Ruth said...

Ice cream... *grabby hands*

That looks like a fun holiday!

And, Eva, you are as beautiful as ever! :)

Sheltie Times said...

Thanks for sharing your trip. We understand there is no place like home even if camp does sound tempting.

Dawn said...

Glad you are home again Eva, and glad they gave you that beefy bone, you deserve it for being so patient! LOVE that 7 layer ice cream cone!!! And of course the pictures of beautiful you!

Ryker said...

I hope you know you made me very hungry with this wonderful post!!!

Unknown said...

All that food!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Thank you for your Thanksgiving Day wishes. We hope you all had a nice day too.

Happy Turkey Day!

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

easyweimaraner said...

Happy Valentines Day to you dear Eva!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thank you for sharing the wonderful photos of your trip. So much delicious food and beautiful places to visit. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals

 
Template by Deluxe Designs. Edited by Phang Photos