|Thanks George the Lad!|
- Laura understood "Do you want to go out?" perfectly well. If you asked her, she would immediately get up from her sleep and run towards you wagging her tail and whimpering.
- On walks, especially when she got older, she would be stubborn on which roads she would want to take and if she thought she didn't have enough exercise, she wouldn't want to go home. And I mean, a few lanes before reaching our house, if she knew that was where we were heading, she would stop and would not budge!
- We never socialised her with dogs. (I know, that's terrible! Especially since she's a rottie, but we didn't know then!) But when we went to dogathon last year, she was perfectly alright with everyone sniffing her butt! She was the smallest rottie there, and the oldest (and wisest!).
- If someone was walking up our road, she would not just bark when they passed our house, she would bark from when they started up our road until they left the road!
- A few times, when our gate didn't close properly and we didn't notice (it's an automatic gate), Laura would still be at home (although she did wander out a few times, but we always found her back). There was once when we were out at night and it was raining heavily, we came back finding the gate open, called Laura and there she was hiding at the back of the house!
- Oh did I mention, she's terrified of thunder!!! She used to be so scared, she would hide in the rain! That's until Mika came, of course. She HAD to pretend to be brave!
- Laura is my husband's dog all the way. His little girl. When I'm doing the sweeping and I'm asking her to move, she would continue to lie there and pretend nothing is happening. But when my husband tells her to move, she'll get up and move!
We are meant to pass this award to 15 bloggers but I've decided to pass it to all my blogging buddies and whoever wants to post 7 things about themselves, please feel free to do so!