Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Beach Trip - Part 1

We're back from our best holiday ever!

So...where do I start?
We took way too many pictures and therefore we're going to split it into a few posts!

We went to a very nice little place called Ruby's Resort which allows dogs - one of the many few dog friendly places in Malaysia. The chalets were very clean and nice. Lucky Eva got to follow us around everywhere - she usually stays in her room at home, but in the chalet, we let her go EVERYWHERE! I think she's starting to be a bit clingy now!

Rosie and Eva even watched movies ON THE BED!

Altogether, we've probably gone to the beach for 8 times!
On the first day, Eva was quite scared of the sea....
but come back tomorrow and see what happens in our next post!
And trust me,

We have never seen a happier Eva EVER in our life!
I don't think there was ever a time when she didn't stop smiling!
She was just sooo sooo happy!


Hey mom! This is fun!

Can you see the wind in my fur?

This place is kinda fun! 
Grrrr!! You will never catch me!




Mommy. My nose is a bit itchy...

Seaside shots!


Running by the sea

Can you see my reflection?

Oh no!!! WATER!

Walking on the beach with Rosie

Part Two coming up tomorrow!

20 comments:

koko said...

Ruby's at Cherating is the bestest place to be, Eva... and do send my licks to Stout and Princess. Can't wait to see your adventures at the beach :)

Licks, hero

George The Lad said...

Those are beautiful pic's including your new header, I can see you had a great time, I'll be back to see the rest of your holiday posts
See Yea George xxx

Dexter said...

You look like you are having non stop happy fun times. What a great vacation!

Slobbers,
Mango

Sara said...

I'm crying tears of happiness for your family. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time at the beach.

I love your new header photo, but my favorite photo, so far, is the one of Rosie walking with Eva. That one pulled at my heart strings.

Bringing your dog with you when you travel really does build your bond somehow. I'm glad Eva enjoyed her time, and added a dose of fun to your trip.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I absolutely love the new "look" to your blog and the new title!

Eva looks like she ended up having fun, love the photo of her looking like she is barking at the sea, the one with her reflection and all of them!

Ok I thought Rosie was YOU!
Can't wait to read and see more about Eva's trip!

Diana said...

What wonderful pictures! And I love the new header picture! Diana

Chris and Ricky said...

Fantastic photos of Eva at the beach!! Looks like a wonderful place to vacation! I have never seen Eva looking happier either.

I love your new blog look and Eva's header photo! Makes me think I should redesign my blog

Scout and Freyja said...

You look just like a beach baby, yesh, you do!

Bandit's Pack said...

How fun! What wonderful photos, and Eva does look supremely happy! I too love the picture of Eva and Rosie walking on the beach together. Rosie will need to have one of those put into a frame to take back to school the next school year. The ocean is such a special place - I never tire of visiting.

Yas said...

You've got sand on your nose..!
Sure look like fun!! Lucky you!
Thanks for sharing!!

Cheers
Maxx

Bocci said...

Really teriffic photos! Glad you had a nice time on your trip!

Your buddy,
Bocci

AC said...

So glad you had a good holiday! Eva looks so happy. I especially like the picture of the wind blowing her fur. She and Rosie look like a good pair--walking, hang out together. Can't wait to see more!

Remington said...

Now that is one HAPPY Eva!

Cloud the Wonder Dog said...

OMD, it looks like you had so much fun!!! That photo of Eva running on the beach is just gorgeous!!

Luv,
Cloud

Sagira said...

That is beautiful and looks like you had a great time.

houndstooth said...

What fun you have when you go to new places! We do the same thing to the waves when we first see them, too!

Bunny

the booker man said...

ooo, i love all the beach pictures! i can't wait to see miss eva in the water! heehee. i totally dig miss eva's new header, btw!!
*woof*
the booker man

Stephanie said...

Great pictures! It looks like yal had a lot of fun!

Little Miss Jada Kiss said...

Those are beautiful pictures! Looks like you had lots of fun on your getaway :)

MadameMoiselle said...

I agree with Hero ! Ruby is the bestest place on earth!

Hope your mom had a great time cleaning you after .. :)

Licks
Zelle

 
Template by Deluxe Designs. Edited by Phang Photos