Sunday, June 13, 2010

Celebration day!

Eva got 94/100 and we are so proud of her!! 
 
Part 1, we did heel work. Eva was good but I made some mistakes. I was meant to make a 90 degree right turn but somehow I did a 'V' shape. Woops!
 
Time to turn!
Why she still makes silly faces at the camera I will never understand!

Part 2, we did stand stay and recall. The only problem was that Eva didn't run to me excitedly - half running and half walking, but she did it to the finish so that was good.

Part 3, we did stay work. I'm usually worried that she gets distracted doing this but as there weren't others around, our trainer got a few other dogs to do it with her. When they were doing their sit stay, Eva got a bit distracted by a dog running for his frisbee but I immediately put her back and she stayed.
 

Good girl!
 
When Eva does her down stays usually, I'll give her a treat to down because if she doesn't get her treat, she'll get up, but this time I didn't and she still stayed! 


Can I get up now?

Well done darling!

After that grueling session, it was all play and fun!
 
A prezzie!!!Eva trying to open the lid! LOL



16 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Congratulations to Eva!! (and to YOU!!)

What an intelligent girl!!! She seems big! Is she on the larger end of Shelties or is that just how she is photographing. I love your photographs!! I am so enjoying watching her learn and grow!

Thanks for making my day AGAIN!

Sara said...

Yay Eva! She did super!

I'm so proud, you'd think she was my own dog! LOL.

Happy (2005 -2011) said...

Congratulations!!! we're so proud of her!! Will she be taking pre-novice or agility classes? :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Caren. Eva is actually a small one unlike her mom who was on the larger end. I guess it's just how she's photographing.

Bandit's Pack said...

What a super smartie! Way to go, Princess Eva!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Chris and Ricky said...

Congratulations!!! You and Eva did a super good job! She is so cute looking up at you asking if she can get up now!

MadameMoiselle said...

Well done Eva !! 94/100 is really good !! Im sure after a few more classes you will be doing 100 all the way ..

Keep the your focus ok..

Licks
Zelle

Sagira said...

Great job Eva!

Emma Rose said...

She did a great job!

Kisses,
Emma Rose

Ryker said...

Darn if she isn't as smart as she is cute. Your a lucky mommy!

Vonnie said...

Clever Girl! She just loves sticking that tongue out LOL! Lovely pictures! Typical Sheltie trying to break into the food! LOL!

Ms. ~K said...

Yay for Eva...smart and pretty!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Natasha said...

Eva is so beautiful! Sounds like she did really great! Love the photos of her playing with the other puppies too.

AC said...

What a good girl! She's come so far in her training AND she looks so happy out there! Keep it up. I hope you're proud of all your hard work.

koko said...

Congratulations!!! That's an A-star student in OB class... we are so proud of her.

Licks, hero

the booker man said...

gratsers, miss eva!!!! i knew you would do super awesome! nice cookie pressie you got there, too. :)
*woof*
the booker man

 
Template by Deluxe Designs. Edited by Phang Photos