Friday, June 25, 2010

What do you do everyday?

Hi my dearest friends, Eva is wagging her tail here.


First of all, I want to thank all of you for giving my mom those positive comments and advice. She kind of freaked out in the beginning although I kept on promising her I'll take care of myself which means I'll jump less if I can control myself and cut down those runs if there is nothing too exciting out there. 


Secondly, I'm a bit curious about what you do everyday. Please forgive me if you think I'm prying which I'm not at all. I'm just curious because I think my life is just a daily cycle from morning to night then it repeats the next day then the next day then the next day then..... I don't want to continue here as it'll be an infinite. In fact, I'm just trying to tell my mom and giving her some ideas that sometimes we can do something differently.

Let me tell you what I do daily and you be the judge and tell me how EXCITING my life is!


6.30am - I wake up because the newspaperman is always on time. I get up and join my seniors to greet him. He can't see me because I'm still in my chamber but I'm sure he can hear me say  MORRRRNINGG!

It's also the time I tell my dad that I'm already awake so he can prepare my breakfast for me. Wait, he'll let me out to the garden for my 'business' first then I've my breakfast. After finishing my breakfast, I always wait for this game (this game has been on since the first day I was born but I still haven't figured out how to play it yet). I will sit there and wait... My dad is in the kitchen, he opens a jar and takes out some little dark brown buttons, puts them into a noise making thing. The noise takes about 5 seconds and this thing makes magic too. The  buttons have become powder and the air is full of something that my dad says it's called AROMA. I don't mind that smell but I definitely don't like that noise, it irritates me so much that I bark.  My dad doesn't like me barking, he'll say 'hush' and 'no' whenever I bark but he never knows that I'm actually trying to tell him that the noise is too sharp and loud for my little ears. No, he never understands it. He ignores me and goes to his studyroom with his 'breakfast'.

7.30am - It's bright now. I finally get to go out to the garden but I have to stay in the playpen until my mom is free. Before we play, I've to do all the revisions I've learned from the OB class. I always try my best to behave myself and does whatever she wants me to. They are actually easy, I just have to walk, sit, down and stay and run a bit with her. When she thinks I can do all of them, she plays with me. I really love playing with her. Sometimes, I think she's more excited than I'm, well, who knows?

8.45 am - I usually have to go back to my chamber before this time as my dad has to work hard so he can buy me treats and my mom is a yoga freak so she never misses her lessons.


11 am - My mom is back at last. It's time for me to go out for some fresh air again. Mom might play with me for awhile and then she will leave me out there, in the playpen, sigh!!! (She's so strict on me lately as she's worried that the slippery tiled floor might make my legs worse).

He's my neighbour but I don't know his name,
he always peeps when I play with my mom in the garden at this hour

11.30 am -4 pm
zzzzzzzzzzzz

4 pm - I'm energetic again. I'll play with my toys in my chamber - alone! Mom isn't free yet.


5pm - I can bark and run and play in the garden again. This time, I get a longer time out there. Sometimes, mom will trick Grandma Laura and Uncle Mika to join me. She'll give them treats and they fall into her tricks and then they end up being trapped in my play pen, BOL!!! I like them very much. I like to play run and chase with Uncle Mika, he is a sprinter!!! I can't run with Grandma Laura because she seldom runs nowadays. She can do perfect 'down stay' at home. She can keep her stay for 30 minutes or even longer. It's amazing, isn't it? I can't do it at all, those motorbikes, cars, passers-by and birds are so interesting. But my Grandma Laura didn't even show a slight interest in them. I really don't understand...

I know it's not clear but this is the one and the only picture that I play with my Uncle Mika
He really seldom plays with me
We're running happily!!!

5.30 pm - My beloved dad is home. I know he works hard everyday because whenever he's home, he brings me food which is called 'dinner'. I think he goes out to look for my food everyday. So sweet of him!!!

 Dad is home!!!

7 pm - It's time to go back to my chamber again. They say it's dark and mosquitoes will suck my blood. I don't like the idea of my blood being sucked so I'd better stay away from them.

8 pm to 10.30 pm - I rest in my room and wait patiently for my mom and dad to come over to play with me. They always take turns. Mom comes for half and hour and then dad comes for another half an hour, and  one of them will come again. I will play with them to make them happy. I think they like to play with my Mr Bear so whenever they're here, I'll offer them my Mr Bear. I'm a very caring and  generous girl. They like to hide my Mr Bear and let me look for him. They always think I don't understand so they keep on asking,'Where's Mr Bear?'. I know exactly where Mr Bear is but I've to act like I don't know where he is so they think they're cleverer. However, I'll show them I'm not dumb and I find Mr Bear at last. They will praise me and say I'm a clever girl. I ALWAYS AM!!!

10.30pm - Nite nite




These are what I do everyday from Monday to Friday. 
A little changes on Saturday but nothing special to be mentioned. I might get to walk in the neighbourhood. Oh I overheard one day that they've found a place and might take me there one day when Rosie is home.

I love Sundays. There's OB class which is always full of fun. 
I've to work a bit but I get loads of treats and I meet my friends there. 

 Stay

Friends and treats - important elements in life!!!


So, how about you???

9 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

oh Eva your post makes me feel so guilty! You have a LOVELY day filled with all sorts of exciting activities!!! You are a busy girl!
My Sheltie Dakota lives on the 2nd floor of a condo/apt building so he doesn't get nearly the outside time that you have. (He actually doesn't care for playing outside other than to play fetch).
He gets up early too and plays with Mom during the day a bit and he plays with his brother (Cody) who looks just like your neighbor cat!!
He has toys and all too but not nearly the exciting day that you have!
Dakota doesn't like the sound of toasters, can openers and vacuums!!
xoxoxoxo

DSS said...

Well, I think your day sounds just lovely!! Some days (twice a week) Louis the Westie goes to doggie day care, where he plays with other pups all day long. However, on the other 3 days of the week he stays in his crate ALL DAY LONG until I come home :( Those days are very boring and not fun at all!

Remington said...

You have your days down pat! That is great! We have our breakfast time and walks about the same time everyday and of course at least two games of football DAILY! Have a fun weekend, my friend!

Sara said...

Eva, your days sound fabulous. Misty would like a much longer nap time in the afternoon than you, but she's a lot older.

Misty & Oreo both love to follow a routine. They know 7:30PM is "snack time". If we forget, they let us know! LOL.

the booker man said...

miss eva,
i think your day sounds just grrreat!! me 'n asa get up about the same time you do, and then daddy will take us out in the backyard for zoomies and play time! sometimes, if mama has extra time in the morning, she will come out and kick my ball around for me to chase. then we come in and have breakfast. after that it's totally BORING cuz mama and daddy leave for work around 8 and don't come home until around 5. we get kongs with PB when they leave. that's yummy. in the evening, we have more playtime and then supper and then a walkie!
enjoy your weekend!
*woof*
the booker man

houndstooth said...

I think your day sounds quite nice!

I have two different sorts of routines. Sometimes Mom is busy working at school, and sometimes she is off on break. I love those break times! When Mom and Dad are both working, life here is pretty routine. We try to get out on the weekends for our adventures then. Now, when Mom is home, we sometimes go out for some shopping together. Some nights I go to visit at the nursing home, and some nights we go to the dog park for some fun. Once in a while we get to go to greyhound gatherings, which I really like. Most of the time, we just take naps during the day while they're gone, though!

Bunny

Diana said...

I think everyone feels like its ground hog day ( did you see that movie?) But dogs like routine, as least mine do. Miley wants to know everything is always the same. I usually walk the dogs in the morning and again in the evening. Some evenings we do agility and some days we dont. Life is broken up with classes and trials. Sometimes I try new parks because I get bored with old ones. Im sure your dog is very happy with her life. Diana

D.K. Wall said...

Sounds like a great day. Our highlight is at the end of each day, we go on a long walk. Something about burning the energy off of us.

Mini Aussie Ace! said...

What a great post! It seems our puppy lives aren't too different!
Ace wakes up every morning at 6 30 on the dot! (Sometimes I wish he would sleep in) haha
Daddy takes Ace out and gives him breakfast! Then Ace comes back to his crate next to the bed and we sleep in a bit longer while daddy gets ready for work.
Then Daddy is off and Ace and I play outside and then while I work on the computer Ace relaxes chewing on a bone. We go out a few times usually and then he settles down for a nap from around 10 30 till about 3 or 4. He sure likes to sleep! Just like Eva!!
Then Ace comes out to play again! He usually sits at my feet while I cook dinner and then he plays with Daddy when he gets home. He eats dinner and then relaxes while we watch some tv Then he goes to sleep by 11 haha
There are variations. Some days we go to the park or the indoor dog playtime. And on Tuesdays we go to puppy obedience at 8 pm!

I wondered if other puppys had the same sort of schedule!! Ace doesn't seem to ever bore of his daily routine though! It's like everyday is new and exciting haha!

 
Template by Deluxe Designs. Edited by Phang Photos