Saturday, June 5, 2010

Play with Mr. Bear

Greetings! Eva here!
Hope all my blogging buddies are all well, sorry I haven't been on for some time. My humans keep taking away the computer from me!!!
Guess what I did today? The usual really...
Playing and doing some obedience work. My humans think I've been doing much better now - well, DUH, I've had 7 lessons already! Not to mention those daily training sessions which seem like FOREVER! But I do look forward to my time with Mr. Bear...the topic of today's discussion.


This is Mr. Bear...my favourite toy at the moment. 
This is me, bringing him to my human lady. I'm her first dog who knows how to play fetch...well almost. She said that they never really knew how to teach a dog to fetch, and Laura always wanted her toy so badly, she would run and get it, but then not give it back..... But me, well, I know how to bring it back, but I haven't learnt to drop it yet. I realised that giving my toy back means more play! 


I love Mr. Bear because all his arms and legs are so nice and chewy!! My humans know about how the stuffing in the toy is dangerous, but I will never tear them apart! How can a princess do such a dreadful thing?!


Mr. Bear is very special to me. See how my expression changes when my human lady is holding him?

And the most terrible thing happened to Mr. Bear today! 
I dare not speak about it lest my Grandma Laura hears me!
BUT!!!!!

She stole him!
From right under my nose!
And you know how she never gives them back?

Oh was she FIERCE!
I was terrified!
I pleaded and pleaded and pleaded.


But she snarled and she growled at me!

Grandma got a huge smack from the human later for being very very mean.
I guess old ladies are like that.
And to imagine my tiny head can fit in that huge mouth!! 
*shiver*


I learnt my lesson and hid him safely out of Grandma's eyes...
but she's so nosey, you know.
Once she hears sounds of running and playing,
her head pops out of the corner, peeking,
like a busybody
And then she sees Mr. Bear, and oh! Disaster strikes again!

9 comments:

Remington said...

SOOOO cute!

MadameMoiselle said...

Grandma Laura is so fierce.. I'm sure you would have share Mr. Bear with her if she asked nicely ..

Go glad to hear your OB training is going well.. Did I ever tell you that Im a drop out from Agility class.. will share the story with you another time..

licks
Zelle

Sara said...

What a dramatic story. I didnt realize Laura could be such a thief! You will have to hide your Mr Bear real good from now on!

Ms. ~K said...

I always enjoy my visits here with your beautiful pups and your amazing photos!
Hugs ad belly rubs to the pups,
Kit

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I am dying from how cute that was! I can't take it! You need to write a book, you truly do! That dog is so precious! I love the Sheltie "side look" and like I said before the "worried" expression. I sooo wish you lived near me I would love to meet Eva in person.
Ok you also made me feel very, very guilty when you said you brush Eva every day! Dakota is lucky if I brush him once a week!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Hello Mr. Bear. Great Photos. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Sagira said...

You sure are cute with your bear. :)

Kira said...

Too cute! Murphy had a number of "favorite" stuffed animals when he was a puppy. Including a little stuffed golden retriever.... Then in typical golden retriever fashion he destroyed all of his stuffed toys in two evens when his adult teeth were setting in his jaw...Ugh..

Came by via that blog hop! I like your photos :)

the booker man said...

oh, miss eva, you are so cute with your mr. bear! :) i'm sorry your grammy laura stole him when you weren't lookin'. maybe your mama could get grammy laura her own mr. bear?
*woof*
the booker man

 
Template by Deluxe Designs. Edited by Phang Photos