Saturday, January 9, 2010

Toys

I was sorting out my daughter's soft toys this morning as I was thinking of giving some of them to little Eva. In my  opinion, puppies need toys too. Am I right?

After taking all Rosie's soft toys out from her precious toy boxes, I then realised she has a very good collection of soft toy doggies, Winnie the Pooh and his friends, teddy bears and some other farm animals. Animals always play an important role in my daughter's life and she once wanted to be a vet when she was a little girl. That's why all our 4 doggies are her precious and she's their guardian angel.

When I told little Eva that she could choose her own toys, you can imagine how happy and excited she was when she saw so many toys in front of her. Without any hesitation, she started to take her pick!!!


3 comments:

Emma Rose said...

She blends right in with all the toys! Such a doll.

Kisses,
Emma Rose

Lian said...

Lucky girl!

Sara said...

Where is Eva? I can't find her!

Too cute!

 
Template by Deluxe Designs. Edited by Phang Photos