Saturday, January 30, 2010

A visit from friends

Nothing much about today as Princess Eva's daily life was already published yesterday and we all know that her daily routines are basically play, eat and sleep. It's exactly what Ricky the Sheltie said 'And what a wonderful life it is!!!!'. So, Little Eva did the same things all over again today.

When I went through some of the old pictures (a few days old, I should say), I found some of the pictures of Eva and my friend's children. I'm thinking of sharing this with everyone here.

My friend, Carol who has two adorable teenage children and they are super dog lovers. When her son, Brendon knew that a puppy was born in my garden and I was so worried that I didn't know how to take care of the new born puppy; he immediately comforted me by offering his help. I still remember he said 'Don't worry, Auntie Priscilla, I can keep the puppy and take care of her' to me. He's such a sweet boy.

Since the day he and his sister, Sarah knew about our little Eva, they had been waiting for the right time to come over to visit our little princess Eva and our happy trio. Well, their wish finally came true a few days ago.

Here they are,
those happy faces...

3 comments:

Sara said...

Everyone loves a puppy. Their smiles just light up their faces!

Bandit's Pack said...

Sweet photos. As Charles Schultz said, 'Happiness is a warm puppy."

Khola Janala said...

Wonderful, This is an awesome blog.Continue to keep up the very good operate. NFL 2012 NFL 2012

 
Template by Deluxe Designs. Edited by Phang Photos