Monday, December 9, 2013

Doing nothing...


Our new neighbour is demolishing renovating their old new house.

And there is a lot of drilling, knocking, hammering ... etc which has been disturbing me from 8am to 5pm daily since last month. The noise really hurts my dainty ears and I'm not happy with it at all.

No more peaceful beauty sleep during the day as I'm busy telling them us off WHENEVER I'm awake!

Hey, guys! Keep quiet!

Turn down the volume, pleeeeassseeeee!

Hey! Did you hear me???

I'm dead tired by the end of the day!

But how could you not see my smiley face here, right?
Here you go!

Life is definitely tough for a PRINCESS!!!






11 comments:

Sara said...

Oh Eva, it sounds like you have a very important job to do right now. I hope someone is paying you with some extra treats!

Fingers crossed that all the noise stops soon, so you can get back to your princess duties - like sleep!

Cowspotdog said...

you tell them off Eva....sadly in you dainty princess voice I doubt they can hear you over all the noise

Ryker said...

Hey Beautiful! Sorry to hear you have to put up with all that racket! Hope they finish up soon.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Eva, we had all that noisy work going on here for about 6 weeks. Lightning was quite annoyed by it all. But life is back to normal more or less.

Love seeing you here again - that last photo is beautiful!!!

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Helen said...

Hope they finish the renos soon so you can get your beauty rest.

Molly the Airedale said...

You tell 'em, Eva! A Princess needs her beauty rest! We hope they hurry it up!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

animal lover, quilt lover said...

That is just what Zoie would be doing if she was still here!!!
She would be barking at what is going on next door too!!!

I miss her so much!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Oh Eva that would upset me beyond belief! Come to Michigan and I will rescue you from all of that noise! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

Vonnie said...

Oh that is not fun! Hope it all stops soon! Still gorgeous as ever :)

Chris and Ricky said...

How rude of your neighbors!! Do they not realize whom they are dealing with? :)

PS. Are they trying to get back at you for your dainty barking? LOL!

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Oh, I'm the same way with noise Eva!

 
Template by Deluxe Designs. Edited by Phang Photos